Ok, This is my first field trip. Couple questions.
1. Do we need to bring food for lunch or do we have a break to get lunch?
2. I am heading up on Friday to stay one night. I am not the best morning person to drive the early. Does anyone know the best place to stay?
3. Since driving up Friday are the any other good places to stop on the way to look for rocks? I know Moose lake it on the way.
4. Also, I will have 3 seat available in my car for carpooling. Could have 2 more seat but not very comfortable plus may need the back for all the gear for riders.
5. Since first one any other suggestions would be great.
Note: It is only me coming a count of 1.
Totally up to you if you want to bring a lunch or take a break to go get food. And, thank you for volunteering to carpool.
I’ll be sending out an email to everyone in the morning with information about the trip. If you still have questions after you read it, please feel free to email me.
Have a good evening.